Infant massage can be done once the umbilical cord detaches. We provide baby massage daily for a duration up to 20min. This is a home service done by the professionally trained nannies.
- Soothes the baby
- Reduces gastric issues
- Improves complexion & shape
- Stabilizes sleep pattern
- Reduced cry
- Gains weight
- Improves immunity, health, & intelligence of the baby
- Stimulates brain development
- Improve sensory awareness
2. Swaddling the baby
- swaddled babies sleep longer and sounder.
- Swaddled babies experience less anxiety.
- Swaddling prevents unnecessary wake-ups due to the startle reflex.
- Swaddling eliminates the need for comfort items in baby’s crib – no pillows, bumpers, blankets, stuffed animals, etc.
- Swaddling prevent face-scratching.
- Swaddling mimics touch, which is important for baby especially when they wake up at night.
- Swaddling soothes babies with colic (again, when swaddled, they feel secure and safe just like they felt in the womb).
- Swaddling benefits parents too —when baby sleeps more, mom and dad get enough sleep
internal medicines for the baby ( uramarunu)
Traditional medicine has a long history of serving people all over the world. Ura-marunnu is a traditional baby care practice comprising of a group of drugs administered to child from 28day in the form of paste widely practised in the states of Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu.
- Helps for free bowl movement
- Reduces colic pain
- gives good appetite to kids and increases the immunity power for kids
- Helps the baby get good sleep. Good sleep promotes healthy growth in babies
- Prevents the tongue from getting white. It is believed that babies can talk faster